REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A BONAFIDE MEMBER
The absolute requirements for becoming a GUARDIANS are:
1. Be a Filipino man/woman, at least 21 years old.
2. Have belief in Almigthy GOD/Divine Providence (of any faith). No particular religion or faith is required or excluded. All are welcome
- You should be someone who does, or want to learn to, enjoy the company of other men from all different social classes, faiths, backgrounds, tribe, etc. Guardianship is nationalistic in its ideas.
- If you are a family man, Guardians considers that your family obligations come FIRST, so you must be sure that:
- You have the time to participate (usually one or two days / months at first for meetings and instruction, and then at least one evening per month for meetings from then on -- often more if you get involved in chapter activities.)
- You can afford the membership fees and the annual dues without hardship to yourself or your family.
- You should be coming to Guardianship "of your own free will and accord", to learn to improve yourself and to enjoy the company of other good people, not because someone keeps pestering you to join or because you think it will help you "get ahead" in personal interest.
To join, all you have to do is ASK A GUARDIANS:
- Preferably someone you know or at least who lives or works nearby, or...
- If you think that don't know any Guardians in your area, you could post to the groups guardians and ask that anyone who lives in your area reply to you, or...
- You can call Red Sea Chapter at (+966) 2-427-2424, contact a member of the chapter and or send as e-mail..
- The person will give you a application to fill out.
- Answer all of the questions and then return it to the person or go to the Chapter and give it to a member or the Secretary.
- Be sure to have a member who is willing to sponsor you.